Thursday, February 15, 2007

Cows

I used to work for a band called the Cows on the Amrep label. Usually we would sleep on somebodys floor and the loft of the van, but sometimes we couldn't find anybody & when we got a room there where 5 of us, 2 in each bed and one on the floor, it was the last time I shared a bed with anybody named Thor.

One night Shannon (the singer) was real drunk not just a little crosseyed but full on knowbody's home. He and I where sharing one of the beds and Norm (the Drummer) was a sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag. I was watching t.v. in bed and Shannon was passed out on the bed next to me. Suddenly Shannon stands up reel quick and in one moment pulls out his dick and starts Peeing on the floor and all over Norm..Chaos... as Norm Jumps up and starts screaming at Shannon "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" Shannon pinches off the stream and sits down confused at the situation, He say's "what?" Norm: "YOU FUCKIN PISSED ON ME!!" Shannon:"No I didn't." (still holding his dick) Letting a couple arks of piss out. Everybody is staying out of the line of fire He finally wandered into the bathroom. I'm still surprised that Norm didnt beat the shit out him for that.

No comments: