Thursday, February 22, 2007

What could go wrong

My friends and I decided to follow this car load of kids from a rock concert to where ever they where going the driver looked cute and we where bored (We could only imagine how great their final destination would be). We followed them for about 45 min. out to some rich St. Paul suburb (North Oaks)…They dropped off one of the boys and we stayed down the street trying to stay inconspicuous in our $300 Plymouth Horizon covered in rust, obviously the jig was up…they spotted us and took off fast, obviously excited by the 'fear' we had installed on these poor Suburban kids we decided to chase em' down. Through North Oaks and then down a fucking country road at high speed or at least as fast as our Horizon would go…How could this possibly go wrong?
Well any rate we chased them down a bunch of country roads, we managed to stay right on their tale…Suddenly the road ends in a construction sight where they where building one of those horseshoe drive ways and had not completed it yet. We got em boxed in…no way out…
The concert we had followed them from was some New wave Christian concert in Minnehaha so we figured they would be fun for sure (Huh?) and that our tactics of fear would pay off…And now we got em' this is going to be great!
My friends decided that I was the scariest one of the three of us. I was 17 and had started dreadlocks and was punk as 'fuck'…in a 1985 kind of way. Not to mention the only black kid in the car. I'm all 'yeah' I'm a scary urban dude, I'm going to totally scare the shit out of these poor Christian white kids…but the cute girl driving is going to totally go for the bad boy from the other side of the tracks…My deluded thought process.
So we got them box in on a totally deserted construction sight at about...midnight… I get out of the car alone and walk slowly up to their car, totally picturing a scene out of a movie as I get closer to the car to people in the backseat turn out too both be boys, Hmmm, but my cool slow ass kicking walk (I'm totally Dirty Harry) has worked and I watch them both lock their doors…Now I get up to the driver door and the two girls in the front seat our both looking back at me…Perfect I got them all scared as shit, so I softly knocked on the driver window and as menacingly as possible motioned for her to get out of the car…Seems like what Clubber Lang would do...The girls just look at me with what I (mistakenly) take for fear, so I do it again…and say "come here, I want to talk to you" to the driver…
All of a sudden driver door whips open and the girl flys out at me like a freakin rabid hyena …She landed at least 3 crippling blows to my head, before I had even realized what was happening…plan going terribly wrong 'WHAT THE FUCK?' "FUCK, FUCK HOLD ON" She just kept swinging (boys still locked in the back seat) fortunately she didn't have a weapon or she would have beaten me to death. Finally after a pretty sever beating from her (that I totally had coming) I got her subdued against the car, and was trying to convince her that we just fucking around and to please stop punching me in the head if I let her go. My fucking friends finally get out of the car laughing their fool heads off at me for totally getting my ass handed to me by this little suburban white girl…Fuckers…
Finally after the two girls had paved the way to safety, the two boys in the back seat unlock their doors and sheepishly get out and are telling me and my friends about how we where lucky they where about to get out and kick our asses, and demonstrated a few high kicks.
The Girl who beat my ass turns out to be pretty cool and tells me that once they drop off these two 'pussies' in the back seat they are going to a party…Sweet my plan has worked perfectly, (except for the girl beating my ass part) she suggested that I drive her car and we drop off the two dudes (who looked pretty defeated). Me and her ended up hanging out for about a month.

I love it when a plan comes together.

No comments: